Emily's Photography, LLC. Contract Sample
1. This agreement constitutes an order for wedding portraiture services, including the taking of wedding pictures as agreed to by both parties: Vendor and Client. Unless otherwise specified, it is understood that any and all rights to proofs, final or sample prints, thereof shall remain property of Emily's Photography LLC. and may be used for advertising, marketing, display or any other purpose thought proper by Emily's Photography LLC.
2. If the vendor cannot perform this agreement in whole or in part due to an emergency, casualty, injury, acts of God or nature or terror or other cause beyond the control of the parties due to further liability with respect to this agreement no liability will be held to vendor. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera malfunction, lost in mail, or otherwise lost or damaged with fault on the part of the photographer. Client(s) agree that an entire wedding cannot be replicated, reenacted or repeated for the purpose of a re-shoot and limits vendor liability to the amount paid under this contract.
3. In the event of an extenuating circumstance on vendor’s part, Emily's Photography LLC. will find and hire an alternative photographer or reimburse the full amount paid to the customer, including the retainer fee. Vendor will not be held liable for services not rendered. To receive a refund, not including the retainer, vendor must be notified 90 days before the wedding day; if not, vendor will get to keep everything that has been paid for up until that point. Vendor also has 90 days to refund the money upon receiving notification that the wedding was cancelled.
4. On signing of this agreement by both parties hereto, Emily's Photography LLC. will reserve the time agreed upon and will not make another reservation for the specific time frame.
5. A $100.00 retainer is needed to secure your date and time of wedding. The $100.00 retainer is non-refundable in the event of cancellation or date change. The $100.00 retainer covers the time spent coordinating pre wedding arrangements and securing a date which would otherwise be unavailable to other Clients. The retainer will be applied towards the total amount billed. The remaining balance is due no later than one week after the wedding date.
6. The amount agreed upon covers the photographer’s time, talent, proofing and editing. It also cannot be changed or altered by any means.
7. The contract is based on Vendor’s current pricing at the time of booking. The price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed. (Applies to all product orders and collections.)
8. It is understood that Emily's Photography LLC. is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this contract. No other photographer is allowed to take photos at the wedding or engagement session unless express permission is given by Emily's Photography LLC.
9. Vendor will choose the best images from the engagement session (if applicable) and the wedding day. Vendor does not show un-edited images, nor involve the clients in the process of choosing which images will be chosen for the final gallery. Vendor spends a great deal of time going through each image individually. Please rest assured that Emily's Photography LLC. will only show you the BEST of the BEST and any images that are unappealing (i.e. eyes closed, unflattering facial expressions and most definitely, any images that do not meet vendor’s high professional standards will get deleted immediately).
10. The wedding images will be displayed in an online gallery within 4 weeks of your wedding day. The online gallery will be available for 2 weeks. If you wish to order prints then ordering should be completed in that time frame, ($25.00 will be charged for each additional week you request the gallery to remain available). To request additional weeks for your gallery, email vendor.
11. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery of prints and for all custom products such as albums and USB sticks.
13. One plate of food must be provided at the reception for the photographer.
14. An itinerary must be provided to the photographer before the wedding or a timeline should be discussed and created between the Client and vendor.
15. If the wedding is located 2 hours or more away from Minneapolis then a hotel room must be booked and paid for by the Client for Emily's Photography LLC.
16. If the wedding is located 1 - 2 hours away from Minneapolis then a $70 travel fee must be paid by the Client for Emily's Photography LLC.
17. Expenses accrued as a direct result of the servicing the wedding. such as: parking and venue entrance fees, will be paid in full by the Client.
18. Adding additional hours of coverage after the contract has been signed will be charged at $165/hour. Adding additional hours of coverage during he wedding day, will be charged at $210/Hour. This will be billed within 5 days after the wedding.
19. It is illegal to copy or reproduce the Clients photographs elsewhere without Vendors permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties. All photographs, both on Vendor’s website, blog or Facebook page, including all potential proofs and purchased prints, are copyrighted, reproduction of any image by any means, including copying, re-printing, screen captures, and other means of print reproduction are strictly prohibited and are a violation of copyright law. Additionally, it is illegal to post any of Vendors work on the Internet, blogs, and social networking sites, without the express permission of the photographer. The only exception to this if you have made other arrangements with Emily's Photography LLC.
20. Vendor will not send out any photos from the wedding until the balance is covered in full by Client.
Thank you! I will get back to you with in 24 hours!